Welcome to the Pearl
There’s a new jewel lighting up the emerald shores of Florida’s Panhandle.
Rosemary Beach has long been a favorite luxury vacation spot on 30A. Now, its highly anticipated boutique hotel, The Pearl, makes a day (or week), at the beach even more enticing.
Style, comfort, and luxury come together to create the ultimate escape along the shores of Northwest Florida. With 55 guest rooms and suites, The Pearl specializes in handcrafting a personalized experience for every guest, whether the occasion is a family vacation, a wedding weekend, a spa retreat, or a group meeting.
Visitors can enjoy the ultimate in pampering with a locally-inspired treatment inside Spa Pearl or poolside in one of four treatment cabanas. For those wanting something more active, The Pearl grants guests automatic entry to The Rosemary Beach Raquet Club, which features top-quality clay courts and a pro shop, and to The Rosemary Beach Fitness Center with its 1,620-square-foot exercise room full of cardio equipment. Plus, the hotel’s location in the enchanting town of Rosemary Beach means access by foot to white-sand beaches, as well as to the quaint village shops and restaurants. So hang up your car keys and stay a while.
ABOVE LEFT Enjoy stunning Gulf views with a sunset dinner at Sol Luna—one of the Pearl’s two on-site restaurants.
ABOVE RIGHT The Pearl’s farm- to-table promise fits well into the nature-inspired setting.
ABOVE Luxurious appointments fill every room and suite.
THE BEAUTY OF THE PEARL
- Private balconies with views of the Gulf of Mexico, the resort pool, and the town center of Rosemary Beach
- Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas for guests
- In-room spa baths with rainfall showers and/or soaking tubs
- Nightly turn down, complimentary valet.
- Flat-screen HDTV paired with Apple TV, Direct TV, and local cable in every room
- Farm-to-table menu items sourced from small businesses within 100 miles.