Inspiring Style at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Enjoy four days full of design presentations, panel discussions and curated retail spaces at the 11th annual Antiques at the Gardens.
Classic antiques meet bold new style as the 11th annual Antiques at The Gardens returns to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens this October. Don’t miss four days filled with events designed to fuel inspiration and creativity—from presentations and panel discussions to workshops and curated retail spaces. Some of the country’s most renowned designers, architects, and tastemakers will collaborate to divulge tips and tricks of the trade, and dealers from across the U.S. will offer their wares and expertise.
The weekend will be filled with lectures, presentations, book signings, and plenty of shopping. No matter your design background, Antiques at The Gardens is sure to polish your current style and inspire new ideas.
2017 Show Hours
Friday, October 6, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, October 7, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, October 8, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
$15 per person / Members: Free
Antiques at The Gardens will feature Tastemakers who are regionally and nationally known architects, interior designers, and landscape designers. Each designer will curate themed areas with goods selected from the best of Birmingham and other sources around the country.
Corbett Scott and Chad Graci
Mary Catherine Folmar
John Wilson: GoLightly Landscape Architecture
Katherine Bramlett Design
Ashley Gilbreath Interior Design
Jay Draper and Mark Thompson
Define Your Style // 10:30 a.m. October 5, $30
Lecture Series Speakers
Friday, October 6
- Amanda Nisbet // 10:30 a.m.
- Richard Keith Langham // book signing and reception to follow // 10:30 a.m., $40
- Lunch with Tastemakers hosted by Southern Home // 12:30 p.m., $30 (includes lunch)
Saturday, October 7
- Vine Garden Market // 10 a.m. // Free, with General Admission ticket
- Panel Discussion: Designing Women featuring Vine Garden Market, Charlotte Lucas, Liz Carroll, and Paloma Contreras. 11:30 a.m. / $35 (includes lunch and show admission)
- Charlotte Lucas & Liz Carroll // “Southern Sophistication” // 1 p.m. (sip and shop pop-up shop to follow) // Free, with General Admission ticket
- Paloma Contreras // “A Modern Take on Traditional Style” // 2 p.m. // Free, with General Admission ticket
- Barbara Westbrook // “The Art of Gracious Living” // 3 p.m. (book signing to follow) // Free, with General Admission ticket
Sunday, October 8
- Southern Sunday // Beth Webb with Jeffrey Dungan // 11:30 a.m. (Beth Webb book signing to follow) // Free, with General Admission ticket
- A Conversation with Bobby McAlpine & Chris Tippett // 1 p.m. (Bobby McAlpine book signing to follow)